Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Let's see if this works?


I think the quiz will work, but it I'm not sure I got the scoring correct.
Please let me know how it works and if you like quizzes.

Mammal Quiz 1

See if you can the answer 5 mammal questions.
  1. Which North American mammal has the most teeth?

  2. Merriam's Shrew
    Virginia Opossum
    Yellow-bellied Marmot

  3. Which Mammal is not a Rodent?

  4. North American Porcupine
    Red Squirrel
    Black-tailed Jackrabbit

  5. Which of the mammals does not have top incisors?

  6. a horse
    a deer
    a feral hog

  7. Which mammal is the true carnivore?

  8. Coyote
    Bobcat
    Northern Raccoon

  9. Which mammal is an insectivore?

  10. Nine-banded Armadillo
    Northern Raccoon
    Striped Skunk
Thanks for taking quiz with me.

1 comment: