Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween!!!






































I made  this crazy silly hat and then I wore it during a nature program yesterday!  One of the kids said it looked like a princess witch.  I think it's just goofy.  I made the hat out of cardboard, and fabric, and put it together with hot glue and staples.





I love looking for tree faces and creatures on my walks. 





I found a fun Old Time Radio program to listen to while painting today, and writing this post.   The Halloween special included an Abbott and Costello show, some Suspense radio programs, and War of the Worlds.  Its fun to listen to the program that scared so many people when it was first broadcast.  You can listen to the old radio program by clicking here.






No comments:

Post a Comment